Guy’s and St Thomas’ Private Physiotherapy Service is composed of only highly experienced clinicians. Our service is specialist in managing not only sports related injuries but also we are specifically trained in the field of occupational health, ergonomics and work related problems. Our approach is borne from years of practice and application within various and diverse fields from desk based careers to active paramedic services.
As experts in their field, they also lecture for the undergraduate and Masters level physiotherapy courses at Kings College London.
Our clinicians are highly experienced in various areas including management of musculoskeletal pain and injuries, hand therapy, pilates, strength and rehabilitative conditioning and hydrotherapy.
We provide a multi-faceted service including practised hands-on techniques and exercise prescription on a 1:1 basis, as well as providing assistance to business by providing tailored occupational health solutions to reduce sickness absence and improve health and wellbeing of staff.
Our Private Physiotherapy service can offer you:
- Highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with over 10 years of experience
- Clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and optimal management of your condition
- Treatment options tailored to your individual condition and personal goals
- Specialists in the field of occupational physiotherapy and work related problems
- Professional links with UK leading consultants located within London
- No waiting times and flexible clinic hours
Our physiotherapists treat:
- Back & neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Work related disorders
- Repetitive strain
- Women’s health issues
“I constantly receive excellent feedback from your patients – which, believe you me, is a rare occurrence from our guys as we are all incredibly hard to please.” Fatima Fernandes, London Ambulance Service liaison