How to find us
11th Floor, Tower Wing
Great Maze Pond
Tel: 020 7188 2300 Fax: 020 7188 0490
Building maps for Guy’s hospital
- Guy’s Hospital map
- See the Direct Enquiries website for photographic journey planners with detailed access information.
- More help finding your way around the hospitals.
Travel Information to Guy’s hospital
The nearest tube stations are:
- London Bridge – Northern and Jubilee lines (5 minutes’ walk)
- Monument – District and Circle lines (15 minutes’ walk)
London Bridge is the nearest railway station and is 5 minutes’ walk
For more information, please call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 or visit the National Rail website.
Cars and Parking
Parking is very limited and we are in the Congestion Charging zone so please use public transport whenever possible.
Guy’s Tower car park – disabled parking and short term parking for patients being dropped off.
- £2.50 per hour
- open 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday and all weekend
The disabled parking is available on a first come, first served basis.
There is an NCP car park at the junction of Snowsfield and Kipling Streets, about a 2 minute walk from the hospital. Charges are displayed at the entrance.