Evelina London Children’s Hospital
Complex private paediatric care
Evelina London Children’s Hospital provides outstanding clinical services for children from before birth, throughout childhood and into adult life. Our vision is to be a world leading centre of life-changing care for children, young people and their families.
With internationally renowned consultants, specialist staff, leading edge technology and modern facilities, we provide an unrivalled breadth and depth of experience across a wide range of clinical specialities for children.
As part of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust private patients benefit from the highest standards of care from one of the largest and safest NHS Trusts in the UK.
We welcome patients from both the UK and overseas, and are proud to offer facilities to suit all nationalities and faiths. Our young patients benefit from consultant-led care and have the reassurance of having their procedure or treatment in one of the leading hospitals in the country.
Situated in the heart of London, Evelina London is ideally located just minutes from famous London landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Our achieivements include:
- 1st children’s hospital in the UK to be rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission
- 1st new children’s hospital building in London for more than 100 years
- One of only two specialist children’s hospitals in London
- Home to the Centre for the Developing Brain
- Carry out all kidney transplants in children in South East of England
- Carried out the world’s first MRI-guided children’s heart valve procedure
- Neonatal unit cares for around 900 babies per year and has some of the best survival rates in the UK