Choosing to book with us/starting the process
As a private maternity care Hospital in London making a booking with us is very simple and involves just a few steps, if you would like to make a late booking, please call the unit on 020 7188 3457 or send us an email to email@example.com and someone from our private maternity unit customer care team will contact you.
To decide which private maternity consultant you would like to care for you, please see the consultant’s videos and profiles. We cannot recommend a consultant, you will need to make this decision based on the information provided or through recommendation.
When you book an appointment with your chosen consultant, they will do all the necessary assessments, discuss your care and birthing options and they confirm your booking. Please see the details below on how to contact their secretaries and make an appointment.
- Mr Cornelius Kelleher – contact Debbie on 0207 487 5909 or 07900 211 234
- Mr Kumar Kunde – contact Lesley on 07856 813 806 or 07876 032 463
- Mr Lawrence Mascarenhas – contact Joyce on 07732 186 282
- Mr Eugene Oteng-Ntim – contact Buki on 07908 668 647
- Mr Dharmintra Pasupathy – contact Tina on 07460153355
- Miss Gabriella Gray – contact Sophie on 07894013711
If you would like to visit the unit before making a booking please call 020 7188 3457. You will also be given all your booking forms and relevant information if you visit us.
All patients will be invited to attend the private maternity care unit; The Westminster Maternity Suite for all their check up appointments and they will also be invited to attend a midwife-led clinic.
You will be given information about how to contact your private maternity consultant at any time during your pregnancy.
Come along to an open day or open evening