How to find us
The Westminster Maternity Suite is located on the 12th floor of the north wing at St Thomas’ Hospital.
The Westminster Maternity Suite
St Thomas’ Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
Tel: 020 7188 3457 Email: email@example.com
- St Thomas’ Hospital (PDF 1Mb).
- St Thomas’ Hospital – lower ground floor (PDF 812Kb).
- See the Direct Enquiries website for photographic journey planners with detailed access information.
- More help finding your way around the hospitals.
The nearest tube stations are:
- Westminster – District, Circle and Jubilee lines (10 minutes’ walk).
- Waterloo – Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines (15 minutes’ walk).
- Lambeth North – Bakerloo line (15 minutes’ walk).
Waterloo and Waterloo East are the nearest railway stations, and a 10 – 15 minutes’ walk away.
Victoria and Charing Cross are also close, 20 – 30 minutes’ walk.
For further information, please call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 or visit the National Rail website.
Cars and Parking
St Thomas’ Hospital is located in the Congestion Charging zone. Please use publictransport whenever possible.
Parking for patients and visitors is very limited and there is often a queue. The car park is ‘pay on foot’, which means you need to pay and get your exit ticket before returning to your car. Please have the correct change.
The car park is open 24 hours a day. Charges are:
- £2.60 per hour Monday – Friday, 6am – 6.30pm.
- £1.50 at all other times.
- Disabled patients are given free parking in the main car park upon production of their blue badge registered in their name along with an appointment card.