All packed and ready to go
To ensure you’re ready to go once your labour starts, we recommend packing a bag in advance.
We will provide:
Toiletries including soap, shampoo and conditioner, sanitary towels and disposable pants. We will also provide you with essentials for your baby during your stay.
Here is a list of all of the things you will need:
- At least three changes of nightwear (Cotton is preferableand front opening night wear is best if you plan to breastfeed).
- A bathrobe/or dressing gown.
- Personal toiletries
- A CD player and CDs if you would like music.
- Your camera and / or video.
- Water spray for face.
- A natural sponge or face flannel.
- Lip balm.
- A pair of loose fitting socks.
- A hairband to keep hair off your face.
- Massage oil
For your baby:
- Baby clothing and
- Something to take your baby home in such as a car seat.