How to find us
The Westminster Unit is located on the 12th floor of the North Wing on the St Thomas’ site. Westminster Consulting Rooms are on the ground floor of Gassiot House.
St Thomas’ Hospital
St Thomas’ Hospital
Westminster Bridge Road
- St Thomas’ Hospital (PDF 1Mb).
- St Thomas’ Hospital – lower ground floor (PDF 812Kb).
- See the Direct Enquiries website for photographic journey planners with detailed access information.
- More help finding your way around the hospitals.
The nearest tube stations are:
- Westminster – District, Circle and Jubilee lines (10 minutes’ walk).
- Waterloo – Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern lines (15 minutes’ walk).
- Lambeth North – Bakerloo line (15 minutes’ walk).
Waterloo and Waterloo East are the nearest railway stations, and a 10 – 15 minutes’ walk away.
Victoria and Charing Cross are also close, 20 – 30 minutes’ walk.
For more information, please call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 or visit the National Rail website.
Allow 15 – 20 minutes to get from the bus stop to where you need to be in the hospital. The following bus routes serve St Thomas’:
- 12, 53, 148, 159, 211, 453, C10 – stop at Westminster Bridge Road.
- 77, 507, N44 – stop at Lambeth Palace Road.
- 3, 344, C10, N3 – stop at Lambeth Road (15 minutes’ walk).
- 76, 341, 381, RV1 – stop at York Road.
- N44, N155, N159, N381 – Night buses stop at Westminster Bridge Road.
- N3 Night bus – stops at Lambeth Road.
See the bus routes map (PDF 203Kb) or for information about buses and tubes, call Transport for London on 0843 222 1234 (24 hours).
Bicycle racks are located at the front of the main reception alongside Gassiot House and next to the Florence Nightingale Museum; both areas are covered by CCTV. See useful cycling information on the Transport for London website.
Cars and Parking
St Thomas’ Hospital is located in the Congestion Charging zone. Please use publictransport whenever possible.
Parking for patients and visitors is very limited and there is often a queue. The car park is ‘pay on foot’, which means you need to pay and get your exit ticket before returning to your car. Please have the correct change.
The car park is open 24 hours a day. Charges are:
- £2.60 per hour Monday – Friday, 6am – 6.30pm.
- £1.50 at all other times.
- Disabled patients are given free parking in the main car park upon production of their blue badge registered in their name along with an appointment card.